Let Us Entertain You!
Join us for the Port Washington Historical Society’s annual fundraising Gala and support our mission of preservation, research and education
5:00 p.m. Time to socialize, nibble appetizers and sip your favorite beverage as you bid on Silent Auction items. Enjoy the musical, magical and cinematic entertainment.
6:30 p.m. Dinner and dessert served.
7:00 to 8:00 p.m. Silent Auction tables will close every 15 minutes.
8:30 p.m. Voice Auction begins.
- The Cedarburg Cultural Center is wheelchair accessible with ample parking behind the Center.
- Dress: Tonight, imagine you are hanging with Dean-O, Sammy and Old Blue Eyes! Cocktail attire, please!
- Questions: Contact Amy Clark (262-284-2406) or Kathie Gordon (414-460-0045) event co-chairs.
- Please see enclosed card for information on how you can sponsor or donate to this fund-raiser.
- Purchase your tickets on line at www.pwhistory.org.
Please respond no later than Friday, August 30th, 2019