The Port Exploreum’s action plan that follows will be adjusted as we monitor the COVID-19 situation. We will follow, and update guidelines based on existing and future Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidance. Our focus is to ensure the safety of our staff and guests. We apologize for any inconvenience to our guests as we enforce these restrictions. We truly hope you will understand our concerns in these uncertain times and ask that you take you own health as well as the health of our staff and other guests into consideration by following these steps we have put into place:
- All guests 5 years of age and older are required to wear a face covering. Our staff will be wearing face coverings as well.
- No more than 10 people will be allowed in the museum at a time.
- A social distance of 6 feet is required between you and anyone outside of your party.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be place on all 3 floors. We ask that you sanitize your hands before entering any gallery.
- A stylus pen will be given to you at check in to be used on all touchscreen and will be deposited in the container at the reception area before exiting the museum. Stylus pens will be disinfected for reuse.Please do not use your hands when engaging with the touchscreens.
- The museum will be open to guests from 11am-1pm and 2pm - 4pm.The museum will be closed between 1pm and 2pm for cleaning and disinfecting.
As our valued customers we encourage you to proceed with your plans to visit the Port Exploreum. We look forward to seeing you soon!